Thursday 5 June 2014

SHOUTOUTS #2

Hullo citizens of the inter-webz! Let's get straight to the point. Today is my second round of shotuouts to awesome people doing awesome things. (Being my friend, pffft, obviously)
So, I like to give out the weirdest memes or things or watchamicallits, so here it goes.

 Maria 
I cannot explain how wonderful you are. We are sisters remember? YOU CANNOT TAKE THAT BACK NOW. 
Waaaaaaaay..too many. IT'S WIIIIIIIIINDDDDDYYYYY!!!

Daniel
First of all, thanks for being my friend! Now, you are in my shoutouts Daniel. You have entered my blog, and there is no turning back now. Yes, I can see you right behind that tiny puny phone screen gettting freaked out at this total psycho mind game. Yeah. Totally.
Not my fault that GLaDos is a liar.

Mikaela
Attack on Titan bud! You're one of nicest people I have met! Keep being awesome. (And my friend)
EXTREMIST NERDISM!
A little heichou for you today.
Simone
You're an awesome friend, and what better way to bond than debating, eh? Am I right? Oh right, you never think I am right.
SALAD DUDE!!

P.S If you were not mentioned you'll probably be in the next list! Bye! 
P.P.S Also, these aren't ranked by who my "Best friends" are, all my friends are equally important.

No comments:

Post a Comment